Lucy Nieto At Porn-Star
Lucy Nieto VR Porn Picture Gallery
All right, friends, today we’ll take a look at BaDoink’s latest offering: Street Fucker, starring the gorgeous and delightfully slinky Lucy Nieto.
Oh, Lucy baby! I like what my eyes are seeing when I look your direction, sweetheart! Particularly when your leg’s going up and you forgot to put on panties!
Oh, friends… I love a skinny gal with a pretty face! And, I really love the skinny, pretty-faced gal who practices an anti-panty philosophy! That’s just the way it is!
Anyway, the bottom line: BaDoink’s camera clarity and scaling is simply
BaDoink… you’re the real thing. And, so am I! Yea, me too! I promise, man! I’m a real straight-up G, man!
Official Movie Synopsis:
Let’s see how the BaDoink boys describe their latest effort:
If you always wanted to see a lot more of Chun-Li in the flesh, this scene is for you!
On this second round, transformed into the appropriately named Cunt-Li, she doesn’t sound so interested in fighting; but that doesn’t mean she’s not craving a lot of action.
As it turns out, that pussy might be her strongest body part yet.
All right, this works for me. Why?
Well, while I’m not much for actual plot in VR porn… I am tremendously for juicy contexts and set-ups.
So, in other words… I really don’t want to see a narrative unfold. But, a contextual set-up of friend’s mom… or Princess Lea… or, what about Dana Scully, man!
You hear me BaDoink! Get Lilyan Red to do a Dana Scully VR where she’s getting serviced by Molder and Skinner!
So, sure… the idea of pulling a video game character into VR: that’s some fantasy fodder, friends…
Give Me A Convenient, Time-Saving tl;dr…
All right, I know you good folks have to do important stuff!
Lucy Nieto’s a beauty. The camera’s clarity is just spectacular. The scaling is perfect on my Gear. BaDoink has really refined their technique over the past year: one key being that tall vertical range.
Just maybe add some more positioning…def more positioning. Great stuff.
VR Porn Reviewing Scientific Method
I do these reviews based upon three main factors:
1. The woman: let’s face it. The woman to VR porn is like the barrel to the Donkey Kong villian who kidnaps the blondie and then throws barrels and burning things at the stupid bastard trying to rescue blondie.
Oh man, I think that may have been a lousy analogy. But, then again… they always are… Well, the woman matters… like… A LOT!
2. The scaling: do things look correct and proportional? I mean… if the gal’s head’s the size of a Pac Man machine and her torso’s like a roll of quarters… well, it just doesn’t work.
3. Positioning: of the women and cameras. Close-ups are much-desired. It’s also great to get some variety of sexual positions.
All right, let’s talk about what was done right in this movie and where there’s room for improvement:
1. Lucy Nieto: all right, she’s a looker. You know, there ain’t really a right or wrong with these sort of aesthetic judgments, but… let’s face it… this is a good-looking, skinny piece of gal woman!
2. Lucy bending over and slurping: this was my favorite part! I watched it back a few times. Yes, it gets its own bullet point. Oh, Lucy… if you were mine, you’d be bending over… wait for it… all the time, baby!
3. Scaling: I’ve already mentioned it a few times, but… seriously, just excellent! I mean… you know, it doesn’t get
much better than this. I LOVE the narrow field of view with the tall vertical. That is the way to do it!
Don’t change this!
I’ve watched BaDoink figure this out over the months. Earlier today, I went back and watched the Gina Gerson VR from this past summer… and, on a technical level… wow… the BaDoink boys have come a long way and are presently setting the standard.
And, let me add: let’s get an encore Gina VR!!!!!!
Now, I’ve said this before, and let me add it again. I AIN’T saying the
other VR squads I recommend are bums. If a studio is on the left sidebar, that means I believe they are worth paying for…
4. Camera clarity, color, sound: well done.
5. Positioning: well, the only shortcoming here is that there could have been more sexual positioning… more interesting camera angles.
I’ll tell you what… it’s sort of funny because the Wankz and Hologirls boys have had some technical shortcomings, but they’ve done some interesting stuff with camera positioning…
Anyway, that’s kind of digression… but, then again… this whole website is a digression.
All right, let’s get back on track. This movie rocks. HORNY. The end, man…