All right, I know you good folks actually are running late for your tutoring sessions with beautiful college gals, so here’s your summary …
Leah’s a beauty: that’s self-evident. The younger delinquent slut context is a ripe one. But, the real question: how’s the quality?
Here’s what’s good: the color, 3D effect, frame rate fluidity, clarity, sound and lighting. That’s a lot of stuff, and NA has been getting a lot of things right since the start.
To my surprise, on the Gear VR the scaling got wonky/stretched-out at the frame’s top during lean-in/close-up sections.
I read reports from some Oculus folks who said the scale was on-point. So, it’s either Gear related or Me related. I’m left wondering if there’s a setting I had wrong.
Now, I followed the instructions to put “_squished_” between 180 and 3dh… so, I don’t know. Any way you look at it, this will be resolved soon I expect…
The movie and Leah was a horny good time, and I’m doing some more research into the upper scale issue I experienced during some moments.
Okay, I’m going to dump a whole bunch of Leah Gotti pictures right here:
VR Porn Reviewing Scientific Method
I do these reviews based upon three main factors:
1. The woman: let’s face it. The woman to VR porn is pretty central.
2. The scaling: do things look correct and proportional?
I mean… if the gal’s head’s the size of a tomb stone and her torso’s like a sub machine gun… well, it just doesn’t work.
3. Positioning: of the women and cameras. Close-ups are much-desired.
It’s also great to get some variety of sexual positions.
All right, let’s talk about what was done right in this movie and where there’s room for improvement:
1. Leah Gotti: Yep, she’s a beauty… no doubt. And, she’s got a cool name. And, I kind of liked her acting, too.
2. The story line: I’m not nuts about narratives, but the whole baseball bat to the head was some fun stuff.
3. Color, lighting, sound, etc.: Naughty generally gets this stuff right.
4. Positioning: there was some missionary and doggy style. I like when
studios try missionary in VR. My only wish for this would be the camera getting closer to the woman’s face.
And, yep… NA throws in doggy sometimes, and I always appreciate that.
Some of this movie’s best moments were when Leah got her face close to the camera.
It’s the perpetual refrain on this website that more of that is desired.
5. Scaling: NA has put forth a big scale that I like for a while now.
As mentioned, the only problem I had was some wonkiness at the frame’s top.
So, you know… if it’s me, I’ll figure that out.
If it’s on NA’s part, have no doubt, they’ll figure it out.