Okay, so up today is Ms. Brandi Love starring in Stepmom Screw. I’m guessing you can glean the gist of this scene? Let’s drop a bunch of pictures and let them do the talking for a bit.
All right, let’s talk about what was done right in this movie and where there’s room for improvement:
1. Brandi Love: Well, friends… if you’re looking for a Milf-oriented virtual porn… I don’t know, but I can’t think of a better horny mom than Ms. Brandi Love.
2. 27:50 – 28:28 Missionary: This 40 second section demonstrated, in my view, a great way to film missionary footage in VR. Basically, Brandi—propped-up on hands—leaned forward and stuck her face close to the camera: while holding a riveting eye contact.
Additionally: the rest of the missionary footage was horny also. It felt big in the right way.
I’d just like to see them do longer segments of the lean-forward missionary (beginning at 27:50). And, I’d like them to keep the big-scaled, lean back sections (also seen in this movie). However, more lean-forward footage would be excellent.
But, evident in the tit-fuck pic below, Brandi’s camera engagement and eye contact is what made this movie shine.
3. Scaling: Let’s discuss scale further. This tends to get complicated because folks use different viewers. Additionally, your face size (distance between eyes) actually affects how your VR scale appears.
With that said, for me… I find NA VR to be scaled—as I often say—slightly big in a good way. This has been my personal, consistent experience.
I like their scale.
The reasonable criticism, though, is that sometimes their scale warps (elongates) for me at the frame’s top. That happened a bit in this movie.
It’s not a deal breaker. That’s to say, it didn’t stop me from enjoying the movie.
4. General clarity: Fine.
5. 3D, sound, color, light: Fine.
6. General story line: I found the whole stepmom set-up to be pretty horny.
7. Positioning: Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. And, they all felt right: that’s no small achievement, because even the difficult-to-shoot VR doggy felt more immediate. I do think there’s still room for improvement, though, in the filming of that position.