Hi friends, today we’ll consider How To Fuck A Rockstar: just released by HoloGirls VR. This stars the banging blonde with a delightful face and hypnotic funbags: Ms. Rachel Rampage.
I just love a beautiful face, man! And, I think there’s some good things to be said about hypnotic funbags!
Let’s do this thing…
Studio: HoloGirls VR
Title: How To Fuck A Rockstar
Release Date: July 5, 2016
Stars: Rachel Rampage, Small Hands
Length: 17 minutes
Main sex positions: Handjob, blowjob, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cunnilingus, missionary: all shot from a 3rd person POV
Formats: Oculus; HTC Vive; Gear VR 2.31 GB; Android (various versions); Generic H.264.
Genre: Hardcore sex VR porn in 3rd person, rockstar/groupie fantasy porn
Reviewed using: Gear VR + Galaxy S7
1. … are fans of Rachel Rampage
2. … are seeking sexy porn blondes with lots of tattoos
3. … are looking for 3rd person VR porn that’s well shot (there’s not much of it out there)
4. … are looking for a porn fantasy with elements of fame, celebrity, rockstar/groupie dynamic, etc.
5. … are looking for some hard, vigorous sex
Official Movie Synopsis:
Let’s see how Team Holo describe this latest VR rampage:
These reviews are based upon three main factors:
2. The scaling: do things look correct and proportional? Generally, the viewer wants a real-life feel.
3. Positioning: of the women and cameras. Close-ups are much-desired. It’s also great to get some variety of sexual positions. Eye contact is also considered critically important by most.
All right, let’s talk about what was done right in this movie and where there’s room for improvement:
1. Rachel Rampage: Well, friends… I mean, Rachel’s sexy and talented. It’s really that simple.
2. Scaling: The scale seemed a slight bit smaller than some of the recent Holo efforts. And, who knows… but, things would be easier if the Gear provided a software means to just bump up the FOV a bit… Why doesn’t it have this option?
3. General clarity: Excellent. The action was up close, and it looked very crisp.
4. 3D, sound, color, light: No problems.
5. General story line: Well, there are many fellas who like fantasy and story mixed into the porn experience. A company like Naughty America—for one example—has had extraordinary success by understanding this.
In this movie, Team Holo provides plenty of imaginative fodder by setting-up a rockstar/groupie situation. So, you know what works for you.
If you want to pretend you’re a rockstar using a slutty groupy as a fuck toy, here you go, man…
6. Positioning: All right, this is probably the heart of the discussion.
This VR’s main distinction is that it’s shot 3rd person.For those unfamiliar with this term, it means that it’s not POV. That’s to say, the camera is recording all of the action: including the man.
Now, most VR porn to this point has been POV: the overwhelming majority.
That’s to say, the camera is positioned (often on the stunt cock’s head), and the VR consumer watches the action as if he’s the hip-thrusting cowboy bucking away at some beautiful babe.
And, it’s interesting—though, understandable—that VR porn has naturally developed in this way.
Why is it understandable?
Well, the VR experience, by design, is attempting to recreate reality as believably as possible.
Thus, it’s sensible fellas want the movie shot so it best creates the illusion of being a participant.
Many people refer to this as immersion. The idea is that the VR viewer wants to feel embedded in the scene. He wants his brain tricked in the most convincing way.
So, naturally… seeing some other guy happily humping away works against immersion.
Okay, now here’s the thing.
Sometimes I wonder if the anti-3rd person folks just have the loudest voices. I ain’t saying one way or the other… it’s just something I wonder.
In my view, I totally understand how VR does naturally gravitate to 1st person POV. It just makes sense and works.
However, I also think that if 3rd person is shot properly (meaning, mainly tight, up-close footage with good scale) it can be horny in its own right.
Ultimately, I don’t think there’s a right answer to this. It’s a question of preference.
With that said, there’s no denying that 3rd person does allow for some very stimulating camera angles that can’t be achieved any other way.For instance, there’s a somewhat lengthy segment of Rachel getting doggied and the camera’s in front of her: closely displaying her facial expressions as she gets pounded hard.
Personally, this works for me!
I just wished the camera would have gotten just a tad bit tighter on her face.
Additionally, the 3rd person camera gives an interesting view of Rachel’s cowgirl. Of particular note, in my view, is the 3rd person missionary, because I really like how the camera zoomed in on her passionate face.
It was all pretty well done.
And, the clarity, color and scale looked quite good. All I’d advise is get the camera just a bit closer to the woman’s face during this type of 3rd person shooting.
In my opinion, this movie was a success. Well done, Rachel: look forward to seeing more of you!
And, all that’s left is your declaration:I want Rachel Rampage to be my Groupie! NOW!!!!