Today we’ll consider VrCosplayX’s December 1, 2017 movie, Lady Deadpool An XXX Parody, starring the beguiling, blonde starlet, Jessa Rhodes.
Oh, man…VRcosplayX boys: I wanna deliver Lady Deadpool a pie! Or, perhaps I should say…nevermind…
For me, this is VRcosplayX’s horniest yet. My Spidey weenie’s tingling!
Well friends, these judgments ain’t capricious. There are standards and concepts that have been developed in these reviews over several years.
I formally expressed my thoughts on positioning yesterday. That means it should be another ten minutes before The Copycat Crusader™ presents it as his own formulation.
Positioning Elements FindVRporn is looking for in every release:
1. Face close-up time in sweet spot zone, minimum 3 minutes.
2. Sweet spot clothed teasing, minimum 2 minutes.
3. Bent-over blowjob, minimum 2 minutes.
4. Missionary push-forward, minimum 5 minutes.
5. Truncated missionary: minimum 3 minutes. If you want major bonus points: fade cuts between truncated and push forward!
6. Standing from behind head/hair pull, minimum 3 minutes.
7. Immediate doggy that feels big enough, minimum 2 minutes.
8. Squatting Cowgirl Hoverface, minimum 2 minutes.
9. Ten finger reverse cowgirl, minimum 1 minute… as seen in Deadpool.
1. Switch a few times into immediate 3rd person POV.
2. Work in moving camera.
3. As a very general rule, imo, it’s best to have the woman pulled down far in the frame: even to the extent where all that’s seen of the man is his thrusting dipstick.
4. Although controversial, if it were up to me, I’d say break 1st person POV all the time with quick black fadecuts that then refocus very close to the woman’s face etc. and then fade back to POV…this is something not seen much, though CzechVR is closest…
5. Although, not strictly a positioning aspect, if the background provides maximum contrast with the woman, everything—including positioning—looks better.
And, in every post I generally include the basis…
These reviews are based upon three main factors:
2. The scaling: do things look correct and proportional? Generally, the viewer wants a real-life feel. This relates to sense of spatial correctness.
3. Positioning: of the women and cameras. Close-ups are much-desired. It’s also great to get some variety of sexual positions. Eye contact is also considered critically important by most.
The (Positioning Elements) list above this is really a further elaboration of this positioning aspect. Positioning also relates to sense of spatial correctness (a slightly more abstract concept that combines everything into an optical Gestalt).
Now, there are other factors: many of which mainly get mentioned when there’s a problem with them.
Additionally, I emphasize there ain’t no right/wrong to judgments. People want different things. And, that VR is inevitably experienced differently based upon (though, not limited to) these main factors:
1. VR equipment used: (eg. Oculus, Gear VR, Vive, Cardboard, Homido, etc.)
2. Video software used: (eg. Milk VR, VR Player Pro, Deo VR, Whirligig, MaxVR, etc.)
3. Facial structures: (in particular, Interpupillary distance aka IPD)
4. Natural preferences: this can be overlooked. You see, it’s possible two people are seeing the same scale, but one simply prefers it more than the other…
5. The woman’s size: Although obvious, this gets overlooked sometimes. Some women are simply taller than others, and this, of course, affects the virtual experience!
So, this extended explanation should clearly explain that there is a formal method/concepts/terminology that we pioneered and required much thought. And, there ain’t no ultimate right or wrong about VR porn judgments.
Additionally, I had an excellent idea last night for an upcoming feature. You might have an inkling. And, I’m excited about it. But, I ain’t letting the parakeet out of the cage, yet…because, that’s right…wait for it…the Copycat Crusader™, man!
All right, so there ain’t no ambiguity about how these review judgments are determined. Ain’t no bias. Any studio that does the things detailed will be received favorably here.
Additionally, if any VR porn studio wants to be discussed here: link in the comments to your free previews. No free previews, no coverage here. People must be able to see the quality before typing credit card numbers.
1. The woman, Jessa Rhodes: Jessa’s obviously a beautiful woman. However, the truth is that there are many beautiful women in porn.
Jessa accomplished something intensely rare in this movie’s opening. She performs a silly, completely unselfconscious dance—
wonderfully ridiculous, really—that, I believe, provided a glimpse at her true personality.
I think this picture below, in particular, captures an authentic, free-spirited quality. She seems like a fun person.
So, I’ll tell you what was unusual here. I had a thought while watching that sequence.
What was the thought?
I thought it’d be pretty easy for a guy to fall in love with a girl like this. And, it ain’t just her looks.
Ya’ll may think I’m being crazy. I don’t know. Watch this for yourself.
Okay, nice job with that sequence and the cheesy humor.
Excellent optics with the missionary push forward, as pictured below. I do think it could still be tightened-up a wee bit: one man’s opinion.
Nicely-executed ten finger reverse cowgirl. The horny element is the uprightness (or leaning back towards the man’s face):
Always happy for the cowgirl hover face:
Always happy with a pretty gal face swirling around the sweet spot zone:
There was a brief bit when the stand-up veered into leaning back (pictured below). The shortcoming was no extended hair/head pull tight footage.
So, very horny stuff here including some well-shot sexual moments; spectacular, comedic moments (the opening, in particular); face time and intimate proximity; and one hell of a horny costume.
I would have liked to see a bent-over blowjob section, more facetime, and I would have really, really, really liked to see 1.) the stand-up portion have some hair-pulling and more upright/smothering perspective, 2.) an immediate doggy section and 3.) definitely a Jessa truncated missionary section!!
All things considered, I’m very interested to see VRCosplayX continue in this direction: particularly with the missionary technique.
And, I’d also love to see Jessa in another offering, such as this, that allows her to again use more than just her beauty and sexual skills. Though, major props on the beauty and sexual skill part, young lady!!
Job well done.