Hi friends, welcome to FindVRporn.com: the original, most singular, congenial, anti-Zeitgeist, VR porn review website on the Internets.
Today we’ll consider CzechVR Casting’s December 7, 2017 release, VR Newbie’s Creampie.
This effort runs about forty minutes and marks Bianca Ferrero’s first virtual reality appearance.
So, friends, what follows in this article is highly-opinionated.
This is just one guy’s opinion. It irritates me when someone presents his impressions as a universal truth.
Now, lately we’ve much discussed how bodies and cameras are positioned in virtual porn movies.
With VR porn movies, there are any number of aspects that can be analyzed. Believe me, we could deeply explore narrative, contextual set-ups and how their eroticism maps with VR porn’s specific, unique potential. In my view, this gold mine remains mostly untapped.
But, we’re in a moment in time, man.
And, camera/body positioning is important.
As we verge on 2018, this aspect is simply particularly relevant as we watch its rapid evolution. Everything’s just a moment in time, man.
The whole dust in the wind thing, man.
I close my eyes only for a moment, and the moment’s gone
All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind
Same old song
Just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground
Though we refuse to see… Kansas
And, at this moment, in my opinion, the most interesting VR porn discussion and juxtaposition is Czech/Wankz.
Now, to be fair, there are several other studios evolving, nipping at their horny, and poised, with a few camera tweaks, to unleash a fap tsunami. But, at this moment, I’m seeing a Czech/Wankz thing happening.
Because they’re using the most innovative techniques: and, previously we had seen noteworthy differences in approach.
Unfortunately, in this particular release, Czech doesn’t use the methods they pioneered and set them apart: the moving camera and POV switches.
Hopefully, in this viewer’s opinion, they quickly return to those techniques. The other day I explained why I considered this studio to be the most horny-interesting:
…I say most horny-interesting because of the moving cameras; POV switches; casting subgenre; dedicated VR porn fetish branch; and unknown, slinky-slender gals speaking in tongues, man! FindVRporn
About the VR porn positioning, I compiled all my thoughts from the past several years into a convenient list:
Convenient List of Positioning Elements FindVRporn wants in every release:
1. Face close-up time in sweet spot zone, minimum 3 minutes.
2. Sweet spot clothed teasing, minimum 2 minutes.
3. Bent-over blowjob, minimum 2 minutes.
4. Missionary push-forward, minimum 5 minutes.
5. Truncated missionary: minimum 3 minutes. If you want major bonus points: fade cuts between truncated and push forward!
6. Standing from behind head/hair pull, minimum 3 minutes.
7. Immediate doggy that feels big enough, minimum 2 minutes.
8. Squatting Cowgirl Hoverface, minimum 2 minutes.
9. Ten finger reverse cowgirl, minimum 1 minute… as seen in Deadpool.
1. Switch a few times into immediate 3rd person POV.
2. Work in moving camera.
3. As a very general rule, imo, it’s best to have the woman pulled down far in the frame: even to the extent where all that’s seen of the man is his thrusting dipstick.
4. Although controversial, if it were up to me, I’d say break 1st person POV all the time with quick black fadecuts that then refocus very close to the woman’s face etc. and then fade back to POV…this is something not seen much, though CzechVR is closest…
5. Although, not strictly a positioning aspect, if the background provides maximum contrast with the woman, everything—including positioning—looks better.
So, you can see that this release checks quite a few boxes.
We need the from behind, hair-pulling box checked.
A strength unique to CzechVR is their two-for-one VR releases: e.g., here you get a solo segment (casting) and a hardcore sexual section. I find this appealing.
However, another CzechVR strength is their unexpected moving cameras and POV switches, whic
h weren’t utilized here. In my view, that should be a staple.
Personally, I like the CzechVR approach, which is stripped-down and without glitz or fluff. Your mileage definitely might vary on that account. It depends what you’re looking for…
In my view, they provided a good-looking woman, Bianca, and they got the cameras close; though, I felt the close segments could have extended longer.
All things considered, I tend to like most CzechVR releases. And, this effort falls into the same category.
Nice work.Take Me To Bianca!