Hi friends, welcome to FindVRporn.com: the original, most singular, congenial, anti-Zeitgeist, VR porn review website on the Internets.
Today we’ll consider Virtual Real Porn’s December 7, 2017 release, Cooking Lessons: starring Gina Gerson, Henessy, and Kevin White.
This effort runs 41 minutes and is noteworthy because…well, if your wack meter wallops for panties-to-the-side VR action, you’ve found your spirit review.
Hey, I never said I was Ernie Hemmingway, man…
Today you’re taking on the role of the cookery teacher who has to teach these two naughty girls how to cook up a dish.
But maybe you shouldn’t have chosen courgettes and bananas as the main ingredients because these girls have a filthy mind and they’ll soon start turning something other than the oven on. Cooking Lessons partial synopsis
So, friends, I want to emphasize that this article represents the highly-opinionated impressions of one individual.
Below, I clearly state the evaluative criteria. If these factors don’t correspond with your desires, then the conclusion will have limited relevance.
Convenient List of Positioning Elements FindVRporn wants in every release:
1. Face close-up time in sweet spot zone, minimum 3 minutes.
2. Sweet spot clothed teasing, minimum 2 minutes.
3. Bent-over blowjob, minimum 2 minutes.
4. Missionary push-forward, minimum 5 minutes.
5. Truncated missionary: minimum 3 minutes. If you want major bonus points: fade cuts between truncated and push forward!
6. Standing from behind head/hair pull, minimum 3 minutes.
7. Immediate doggy that feels big enough, minimum 2 minutes.
8. Squatting Cowgirl Hoverface, minimum 2 minutes.
9. Ten finger reverse cowgirl, minimum 1 minute… as seen in Deadpool.
1. Switch a few times into immediate 3rd person POV.
2. Work in moving camera.
3. As a very general rule, imo, it’s best to have the woman pulled down far in the frame: even to the extent where all that’s seen of the man is his thrusting dipstick.
4. Although controversial, if it were up to me, I’d say break 1st person POV all the time with quick black fadecuts that then refocus very close to the woman’s face etc. and then fade back to POV…this is something not seen much, though CzechVR is closest…
5. Although, not strictly a positioning aspect, if the background provides maximum contrast with the woman, everything—including positioning—looks better…
This barely squeaks out a full checkmark. We get some. There could have been more. It could have been a bit closer at points. But, the movie does deliver it.The cowgirl hoverfacing:
This movie squeaks out a half checkmark. There was a brief bit of Gina twisty cowgirl that was sort of hovering, as seen below, but nowhere near as squatty and hovering as her BaDoinkVR release, pictured beneath the twisty cowgirl, that actually inspired me to coin the term squatting cowgirl hoverface.Missionary Push Forward:
Once again, a checkmark is squeaked-out, and it’s a squeaky checkmark for the reasons stated previously.Truncated Missionary: No. At this stage in VR porn, personally, I consider this a glaring omission. A reference pic for truncated missionary (another VR porn term coined right here) is the CzechVR picture below: Immediate doggy: Almost to my surprise, the position that, to my eyes, all studios struggle with…the VRP boys got it optically feeling horny for this fella. I nudged the scale just a tad. And, the wide-stance Hennesy part worked for me.
Notice how low Hennesy’s pulled in the frame. This is how it’s done, son.Sweetspot, doggy posing: No. Others might disagree, but I think this is pretty horny in virtual porn movies. Bent-over blowjob: No. From Behind Head/Hair Pull: No. This is unfortunate, to me: especially since the standing doggy section (pictured above) above could have so easily transitioned into this.
Other aspects of positioning, content, tangents….
If I had a studio, there’d be a rule: The camera is never more than 3 feet away from the woman.
Every studio I’ve watched, thus far, very often blows the opening by insisting on maintaining a strict 1st
In other words, if the movie starts with the woman at a distance (often the case), then on your screen, you’re viewing a distant, small pixelated figure: unexciting.
I’d say, break the Goddamn 1st person POV and get that camera within 3 feet of the woman and never let it go beyond the 3 foot range.
About all the panties-to-the-side stuff offered here: one word, HORNY!
So, by my reckoning, Virtual Real Porn was the first major player in the game. A VRP sample was the first thing I saw in my headset. And, my jaw did rapidly lower.
And, the VRP gang has consistently delivered a good product at a very competitive price from the start. This is all true.
Additionally, VRP has shown courage in providing niche within a niche material—that, by its nature—will have a limited audience: trans, amateur, for women. Major props on that…
And, they boldly experimented with VR porn toys, choose your own adventure movies, and other things I’m probably forgetting.
But, also true, from my perspective, while other VR porn studios have been fine-tuning their camera methods, it seems to me that the VRP boys have just consistently delivered the same good, acceptable approach.
And, I do want to emphasize that it is a good, professional and consistent product. But, it doesn’t seem like it’s advancing to me. I’m just being honest with you.
Hey, others might view this differently. I earlier stated the things I’m looking for. You might be seeking something else.
But, at this stage, in my opinion, I want to see the VRP gang take their camera game to the next level.Take Me To Virtual Real Porn !