Hi friends, welcome to FindVRporn.com: the original, most singular, congenial, anti-Zeitgeist, VR porn review website on the Internets.
Today we’ll consider another original: the passionate, Ms. Giselle Palmer, starring in WankzVR’s 62 minute, December 5th release, Head To Toe.
Now, lately we’ve much discussed how bodies and cameras are positioned in virtual porn movies.
And, I compiled all my thoughts from the past several years into a convenient list:
Convenient List of Positioning Elements FindVRporn wants in every release:
1. Face close-up time in sweet spot zone, minimum 3 minutes.
2. Sweet spot clothed teasing, minimum 2 minutes.
3. Bent-over blowjob, minimum 2 minutes.
4. Missionary push-forward, minimum 5 minutes.
5. Truncated missionary: minimum 3 minutes. If you want major bonus points: fade cuts between truncated and push forward!
6. Standing from behind head/hair pull, minimum 3 minutes.
7. Immediate doggy that feels big enough, minimum 2 minutes.
8. Squatting Cowgirl Hoverface, minimum 2 minutes.
9. Ten finger reverse cowgirl, minimum 1 minute… as seen in Deadpool.
1. Switch a few times into immediate 3rd person POV.
2. Work in moving camera.
3. As a very general rule, imo, it’s best to have the woman pulled down far in the frame: even to the extent where all that’s seen of the man is his thrusting dipstick.
4. Although controversial, if it were up to me, I’d say break 1st person POV all the time with quick black fadecuts that then refocus very close to the woman’s face etc. and then fade back to POV…this is something not seen much, though CzechVR is closest…
5. Although, not strictly a positioning aspect, if the background provides maximum contrast with the woman, everything—including positioning—looks better.
In 2017, it’s been the WankzVR/Milf boys who most frequently executed an off-the-charts-horny when evaluated by that list.
Ain’t trying to make anyone happy or piss anyone off. For me, it’s simply true.
And, CzechVR has hit many of those same points and also exceeded everyone in the Most Horny-Interesting category.
I don’t make these judgments whimsically.
They’re based exclusively upon the movies.
I’m just being honest with ya’ll. Just one man’s opinion. For instance, if famous American pornstars is your thing, then Czech ain’t for you.
All right, so…back in March 2016 I took a first look at the WankzVR output and began with the suggestions.
And, in various posts this site first formulated VR Porn ideas that have subsequently been adopted: like squatting cowgirl hoverfacing, truncated missionary, push-forward, sense of spatial correctness in VR porn, sweet spot zone, etc.
I ain’t telling you I’m running anything. I ain’t running squidly-squat, man.
Hell, I’m just another nobody sitting in the corner, eating cold Spaghettios from the can, and praying for rain. Now, that didn’t make complete sense.
All I know is that the desires I write about here do have a way of later materializing in my headset. That part’s true.
And, with that said, let me write a bit about… A CAMELTOE BIKINI SOLO JOI WITH BODY SCAN CLOSE-UPS!
Still not funny…
But cause and effect don’t matter. What matters is that my inner horny has—to a large extent—been made VR reality by the Wankz boys. Thank you, fellas!
And, while mentally reviewing this year in VR porn, if I don’t express that, I ain’t being straight.
With that said, though…
First, let me reemphasize that this is all one man’s opinion. I ain’t no final word. I must not be all that bright either or I would have ended-up elsewhere in life.
They run a successful business; I’m a nobody with that Spaghettio can. Hey, I ain’t telling you I got a fancy Hungry Man dinner in the microwave, man! You already know I don’t even got a microwave!
Still not funny! Oh, good lord…I’m not funny!
But, with that ontological candor and confession; I still think there are consistent shortcomings I’ve seen repeatedly:
1. Too much distant camera time in the opening. Everyone listen closely: Abandon strict POV!
My friends, I’ll repeat it: Abandon the VR porn convention that champions maintaining a strict 1st person POV.
For those new to VR stuff, 1st Person POV is the filming practice that—in our case—attempts to duplicate what the male actor is seeing (generally the beautiful gal who’s bouncing on his lap).
I understand how it came about and all, but it’s time to be modified with a hybrid approach. The hybrid has three pieces, but I’ll have to explain that in a separate post later.
If there’s one thing I want to see in 2018, it’s studios experimenting outside that convention. Again, in my opinion, it’s CzechVR that’s headed straight down Horny Highway in this regard.
And, for other studios, why not just give it a try with an experimental release and see what feedback you get?
Let’s keep going…
These reviews are based upon three main factors:
2. The scaling: do things look correct and proportional? Generally, the viewer wants a real-life feel. This relates to sense of spatial correctness.
3. Positioning: of the women and cameras. Close-ups are much-desired. It’s also great to get some variety of sexual positions. Eye contact is also considered critically important by most.
The (Positioning Elements) list above this is really a further elaboration of this positioning aspect. Positioning also relates to sense of spatial correctness (a slightly more abstract concept that combines everything into an optical Gestalt).
Now, there are other factors: many of which mainly get mentioned when there’s a problem with them.
Additionally, as you’ve seen repeated, I emphasize there ain’t no right/wrong to judgments. People want different things.
And, VR is inevitably experienced differently based upon (though, not limited to) these main factors:
1. VR equipment used: (eg. Oculus, Gear VR, Vive, Cardboard, Homido, etc.)
2. Video software used: (eg. Milk VR, VR Player Pro, Deo VR, Whirligig, MaxVR, etc.)
3. Facial structures: (in particular, Interpupillary distance aka IPD)
4. Natural preferences: this can be overlooked. You see, it’s possible two people are seeing the same scale, but one simply prefers it more than the other…
5. The woman’s size: Although obvious, this gets overlooked sometimes. Some women are simply taller than others, and this, of course, affects the virtual experience!
So, the initial entrance, blowjob and foot stuff were too distant for me (all pictured below).
And, there was a lot of foot stuff (3:03-8:30). So, the same relativism applies: if you dig female foot fun, voila!
But, with that said, this is an instance when I’d ditch 1st person (at least for periods) and push the camera close to her feet. I mean, if it’s about appealing to a foot fetish…then, do it up…wait for it…toenail style!
Likewise, my feeling is the same for how blowjob VR footage is filmed. And, that criticism applies to all studios.
Okay, you might think I’m being hard on the Wankz boys because all studios have distant openings and 1st person POV of blowjob etc. that is at the same distance.
Here’s the thing, friends.
When someone is doing many major things correctly, the criticisms become much more specific.Check sweetspot facetime off our list. Check sweetspot, doggy posing off the list as well. Immediate Doggy Style: this is difficult to shoot in VR. Personally, I think they should break POV and push the camera closer to the woman’s ass. The cowgirl hoverfacing was provided and quite good, which is generally the case with WVR.
Now, where WankzVR excels, in particular, is with some very immediate, smothering sexual positioning that amps the verisimilitude and heightens the horny to stratospheric levels.
This is what makes them worth the admission price. See these three pictures below.Missionary Push Forward Truncated Missionary From Behind Head/Hair Pull
So, this is another WankzVR that checks most boxes. The positioning proficiency is so effective that our criticisms are quite specific.
I think there’s room to cut the more distant footage, play around with POV switches, and, in the same spirit of honesty, the narrative/contextual set-ups could be adjusted in my opinion.
All things considered, WankzVR (and MILF VR for that matter) are extremely easy to recommend for people seeking professional VR porn movies aimed at a heterosexual audience.
Nicely done Giselle and Wankz.
This stuff is getting so good it won’t be long before men stop pursuing women all together.Take Me To Giselle!