The Positioning Checklist was becoming too unwieldy as a single-page document, so I had to break it up.
Table of Contents
Part 1. Intro, Instant Sweetspot Open, Spatial Correctness, Face, Cowgirl
Part 2: More Cowgirl, Stand-up, Solo/Tease, Sweetspot Zone
Part 3: More Stand-up, Doggy, Blowjob, About Depth, Bonus Content, Wish List. This is Part 3.
Here’s the FindVRporn POSITIONING checklist Part 3:
Shooting Doggy Style/From Behind Action
18. Upright from behind head/hair pull, minimum 3 minutes. Personally, this position is a MUST. There is not much in VR porn that is hornier than a well-shot, UPRIGHT/STANDING FROM BEHIND HEAD/HAIR PULL!! (as pictured by Zoey Monroe for WankzVR below).
The hair-pulling stuff isn’t absolutely necessary. What’s really important is the upright positioning. But, the hair-pulling stuff, in my view, intensifies the eroticism of this.
19. Doggy Pull Down (pop-up picture), minimum 2 minutes.
By pulling the woman’s doggy lower in the frame (demonstrated by Dahlia/WankzVR below) a greater immediacy (i.e. horny) is rendered.
20. Truncated Doggy: for a reference, see Kiara Cole Squeals On Wheels.
21. Standing Doggy: notice Alexis Fawx doggy on table with the standing stunt cock having some fun. Great positioning from Bangers that’s not seen very often in 3D porns.
22. Prone Bone: for a reference, see Carolina Cortez’ Milf VR Sweet Carolina release. I’d really like to see this truncate-focused on the woman’s ass-hips. Personally, I’d like to see this positioning included much more.
Stand-up ain’t seen much: that’s a shame because it works quite well
23. Front-facing Standup Leg Up: For whatever reason, this FF Standup is rarely seen in virtual porn movies. Why not? I don’t fucking know, man, because it’s off-the-charts HORNY! Just peep at the screenshot below from CzechVR’s 182nd release starring Darcia Lee.
24. Front-facing Standup 4 Feet On Floor: This is perhaps the horniest, must underutilized VR porn position.
And, I just don’t understand why we don’t see it in every release.
WhoreCraftVR recently used it to great effect in their Britney Amber Call To Arms cosplay.
Changing Truncated Depths
25. Changing truncated depths…This is something else rarely seen that would basically enhance the whole experience.
Blowjob: Rarely Shot Correctly IMO
So, in my opinion, blowjob footage should either be truncated (almost never done by anyone) or pulled down very low in the frame. We are seeing the pulled-down variety these days. See Mandy Muse Saved By The Bell and/or the In Search of a Good Blowjob article.
26. BJ Low in Frame: this is effective.
27. Bent-over blowjob, minimum 2 minutes. I’d really like to see this in virtually every B/G release.
28. Right-angle blowjob: I recently wrote about this when checking out Bangers’ Ella Knox movie. I feel it works quite well and isn’t seen much. The picture below will give you the idea.
29. Spread Eagle Blowjob: Another interesting BJ config I also recently saw Bangers execute with Christiana Cinn. This is a great perspective that we need to see much more often.
bonus, stray thoughts, VR gold to come, more
1. Although controversial, if it were up to me, I’d say break 1st person POV all the time with quick black fadecuts that then refocus very close to the woman’s face etc. and then fade back to POV…this is something not seen much, though CzechVR is closest… Switch a few times into immediate 3rd person POV. Truth time: I’d like to see a lot of POV switches.
2. Work in moving camera. We first saw this from CzechVR, and they’re still the main proponent…and, truth is…nobody does it better. The key is to go slooooooooooooooow. slow. slow. slow. slow. slow.
3. As a very general rule, imo, it’s best to have the woman pulled down far in the frame: even to the extent where all that’s seen of the man is his thrusting dipstick.
4. Although, not strictly a positioning aspect, if the background provides maximum contrast with the woman, everything—including positioning—looks better…
5. Body Scans: Who’s going to do this first… and, why does everyone seem so scared to try? Just use a moving camera to scan around the woman at a distance of about 20 inches.
6. Okay, thank me later when you’re taking big checks to the bank. A JOI VR with nothing but a close-up on the woman’s face. I guess nobody wants to get rich. If I had the equipment/means, I’d start this type of studio myself.
All right, friends, that’s the end of the FindVRporn.com Positioning Checklist. This checklist should save a lot of typing as it can easily be linked.
I hope this article is useful to the studios. I hope this article is useful to you.
It took a ton of time to assemble this so I hope you enjoyed it. If you think it would be useful/interesting to someone else: please link to it. If you appreciate all the time needed to compile these features, and want me to be able to continue: linking to an article like this is the way to go.
If I’m simply being honest—while risking sounding arrogant—I will say that a VR porn studio could do a fuck of a lot worse than just following the checklist point by point. And, truth is…following the ideas here make studios money and bring general praise and accolades.